- Alaska MLS collects and stores personal information about our members.
- Information that is "Private" in nature is for Alaska MLS's use only, securely stored, and will not be shared with other companies.
- Other information is deemed "Public" in nature and will be distributed to the MLS and all of our partners, as fair distribution of information is the primary goal of the MLS.
- When members inactivate, we do not delete the data we have collected until the member is "Terminated" in the MLS, which occurs three years after inactivation.
- If you are inactive and wish to have us purge this information sooner, please contact us with that request.